Recommended Use: Moderate to Heavy Traffic
Main Application: Landscape
Colors: Field Green / Olive Green
The next level of immaculate lawn overflows with premium features – a deep pile, luxuriously tufted with low-sheen U fiber, color-coordinated with tones of life-like olive and tan thatch.
- Taller, denser – and softest pile
- Performance yarn for greater resiliency
- Earthy hues are a match for evergreen landscape and dry climates
- Appearance and texture of real grass
- Soft, non-abrasive, non-absorbent polyethylene fiber
- UV-stabilized; heat and frost resistant
- Urethane-coated backing for greater seam strength and durability
- Perforated for superior drainage
- No lead or other heavy metals
Type: Quality Infill
Weight: 1.5 – 2.5 lbs. per sq/ft
Height: Appx. 0.5 in. to 0.75 in.
Color: Green, Black, or Natural
Rinse and groom as needed to limit matting
30+ in. of rain per hour per sq/yd
Synthetic grass, by the nature of the composition will have some matting possibilities. It’s important to discuss the level of use with your installer to ensure you’ve chosen the right product for your needs. Matting is not covered under the warranty.
Composition/Structure: PE with Thatch
Colors: Field Green/Olive Green
Pile/Face Weight: Approx. 75 oz.
Pile Height: Approx. 1.75 in.
Machine Gauge: 3/8 in.
Thatch Color: Brown
PRIMARY BACKING 1:
Composition/Structure: K29 Dual Layered Non-Expansive Backing
Weight: 7.3 oz. per sq/yd
Tuft Bind: 10+ pounds
Coating: Polyurethane 20 oz. per sq/yd
Width: 15 ft.
Length: 100 ft.
Shipping Weight: 1155 lbs.*
Roll Diameter: 24 in.
Total Product Weight: Approx. 102 oz. sq/yd
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET