LA JOLLA LIGHT
Recommended Use: Light to Moderate Traffic
Main Application: Landscape
Colors: Field Green / Lime Green
The preferred value lawn with U-profile fiber for enhanced resiliency combined with “just sprouted” green hues and lighter thatch blends perfectly with colorful landscaping.
- Performance yarn in springtime hues
- Shorter pile height for neat, trim appearance
- Appearance and texture of real grass
- Soft, non-abrasive, non-absorbent polyethylene fiber
- UV-stabilized; heat and frost resistant
- Urethane-coated backing for greater seam strength and durability
- Perforated for superior drainage
- No lead or other heavy metals
Type: Quality Infill
Weight: 1.5 – 2.5 lbs. per sq/ft
Height: Appx. 0.5 in. to 0.75 in.
Color: Green, Black, or Natural
Rinse and groom as needed to limit matting
30+ in. of rain per hour per sq/yd
Synthetic grass, by the nature of the composition will have some matting possibilities. It’s important to discuss the level of use with your installer to ensure you’ve chosen the right product for your needs. Matting is not covered under the warranty.
Composition/Structure: PE with Thatch
Colors: Field Green/Lime Green
Pile/Face Weight: Approx. 50 oz.
Pile Height: Approx. 1.50 in.
Machine Gauge: 3/8 in.
Thatch Color: Brown
PRIMARY BACKING 1:
Composition/Structure: K29 Dual Layered Non-Expansive Backing
Weight: 7.3 oz. per sq/yd
Tuft Bind: 10+ pounds
Coating: Polyurethane 20 oz. per sq/yd
Width: 15 ft.
Length: 100 ft.
Shipping Weight: 802 lbs.*
Roll Diameter: 24 in.
Total Product Weight: Approx. 77 oz. sq/yd
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET