LA JOLLA MEDIUM
Recommended Use: Moderate Traffic
Main Application: Landscape
Colors: Field Green / Lime Green
The fresher brighter mid-grade turf with advanced horseshoe yarn stands tall and features an uncommon plushness. This turf is set at a familiar height and looks completely natural.
- Performance yarn for greater resiliency
- Spring color palette is perfect blend for colorful or coastal landscapes
- Moderate pile height and weight
- Appearance and texture of real grass
- Soft, non-abrasive, non-absorbent polyethylene fiber
- UV-stabilized; heat and frost resistant
- Urethane-coated backing for greater seam strength and durability
- Perforated for superior drainage
- No lead or other heavy metals
Type: Quality Infill
Weight: 1.5 – 2.5 lbs. per sq/ft
Height: Approx. 0.5 in. to 0.75 in.
Color: Green, Black, or Natural
Rinse and groom as needed to limit matting
30+ in. of rain per hour per sq/yd
Synthetic grass, by the nature of the composition will have some matting possibilities. It’s important to discuss the level of use with your installer to ensure you’ve chosen the right product for your needs. Matting is not covered under the warranty.
Composition/Structure: PE with Thatch
Colors: Field Green/Lime Green
Pile/Face Weight: Approx. 60 oz.
Pile Height: Approx. 1.625 in.
Machine Gauge: 3/8 in.
Thatch Color: Brown
PRIMARY BACKING 1:
Composition/Structure: K29 Dual Layered Non-Expansive Backing
Weight: 7.3 oz. per sq/yd
Tuft Bind: 10+ pounds
Coating: Polyurethane 20 oz. per sq/yd
Width: 15 ft.
Length: 100 ft.
Shipping Weight: 883 lbs.*
Roll Diameter: 24 in.
Total Product Weight: Approx. 87 oz. sq/yd
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET